- Shooting dates are set: April 1-30, 2018
- Minimum investment lowered to $1,000. Deadline: February 15, 2018
- How much we got so far in total investments: $15,000. How much we still need: minimum $25,000
- Updated storyline: Three young idealists disappointed with the world join forces and embark on a mission to bring everything to an end.
Invest now in We Put the World to Sleep and receive a percentage of the movie’s revenues, plus associate or executive producer credits, plus invitations to join the team at all the international film festivals!
Here are the minimum investments:
- $1,000 for the Very Special Thanks credit
- $5,000 for the Associate Producer credit + invite to join the team at film festivals
- $10,000 for the Executive Producer credit + invite to join the team at film festivals
Right now we have $15,000 from two investors and we need at least $25,000 more till latest February 15th, 2018 in order to start shooting in April 2018.
To invest and/or request more info, contact Adrian Țofei at email@example.com
We Put the World to Sleep is an apocalyptic antihero feature film about three young idealists disappointed with the world who join forces and embark on a mission to bring everything to an end. Directed, produced & written by Adrian Țofei, starring Erisse Peterson, Duru Yücel Țofei & Adrian Țofei, with Jay Sorensen attached as Associate Producer and Danha Yunes attached as Executive Producer.
Adrian Țofei directed, produced, wrote and starred in Romania’s first found footage horror movie, Be My Cat: A Film for Anne, for which he won numerous awards and critical acclaim, including Best Film at A Night of Horror Film Festival in Sydney and Best Actor at Nashville Film Festival. Be My Cat was called “terrifying” by Austin Chronicle, “the most revolutionary found footage film since The Blair Witch Project” by ANOH, and was included in Dread Central’s Top 5 Best Horror Movies of 2016 and Blumhouse’s Top 5 New Intelligent Found Footage Films You Need to See. Artsploitation said that Adrian Țofei did in Be My Cat “the most believable movie psychopath since Normal Bates“.
Adrian plans to do We Put the World to Sleep based on controlled improvisation, just like he did Be My Cat: A Film for Anne, then premiere it in one of the world’s top film festivals (Cannes, Sundance, TIFF, Venice, Berlin, Telluride, SXSW, Tribeca), secure a top distributor, travel the festival circuit and enter movie theaters around the world, or at least Netflix. Find out more about who we are and what we aim to achieve here on the pages The Team, The Movie and FAQ, and on Adrian Țofei’s official site: adriantofei.com.